Collaboration is Where it’s at the RE/MAX Advantage Office
The atmosphere in our office was created specifically to encourage collaboration between agents and with our clients. When you enter through the front door of this 1875 Victorian you immediately get a comfortable, warm feeling.
Our gathering room with mahogany ceilings and walls has been carefully restored which lends itself to our vintage vibe! No cubicles here! Our design allows for communication and idea sharing among our agents.
Our Age Difference Is Our Strength!
Our age group spans from millennials to baby boomers with each individual bringing unique skills, talent, and experience to ensure each other’s success. Our support staff consists includes an administrative assistant, an agent development manager, and a social media director. They are available to assist agents with the myriad of tasks needed to be effective and productive.
Need a website? We’ll help set that up! Desire to have your CRM data base increased? Not a problem! Need help boosting your Facebook Business page? We’ve got you covered!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Warwick affords Buyers more housing inventory than any other city in Rhode Island. Our office is centrally located, and with great highway access agents can navigate the entire state with ease. The company was founded in 1991 by Carolyn Petreccia. Carolyn is the Broker/Owner and has a hands-on approach for all her agent’s needs.
Commanding a vast knowledge of the industry, Carolyn is a solid resource for her agents every day, and is always just a text or phone call away. Work/life balance is a key ingredient for an agent’s success, and we will support you.
What Do You Look for in New Agents That Join Your RE/MAX Office?
When adding prospective agents to our team it’s important to bring agents who will enhance the existing culture in our office. We seek agents who are honest, enthusiastic and have a great deal of integrity.
Our programs allow agents to reach their individual career goals with support and guidance from their Broker along with monthly, quarterly, and yearly goal setting meetings. Leading by example is key to successful growth of our organization.
What Tools and Technology Do You Provide Your Agents?
- A New Agent Road Map to Success plan for those just starting out in the business. A mentoring program which includes agent shadowing the Broker in all aspects of listing and selling is instrumental to get a well-rounded foundation.
- On boarding with RE/MAX systems – including individual agent websites, the Design Center for all of your marketing needs, and lead system generator. Our leads from RE/MAX.com go directly to our agents at no cost!
- Automatic reminder emails to agent for mortgage contingencies and closings during each transaction.
- The use of Toolkit CMA to ensure agents have professional, well branded material during presentations with clients.
- Monthly newsletter emails out to agent client databases.
- Assistance with Social Media / Business pages.
- ThinkTank Thursdays! These short training sessions provide educational opportunities in our office and feature local expert attorneys, mortgage originators, home inspectors and many more industry professionals.
Home or Office?
Our office provides tailored programs to fit the needs of agents. As technology improves and changes frequently, we are prepared to handle each situation. The office is used as a hub for all activity with compensation programs designed for the new agent, veteran and teams
Our Agents Serve Their Community
Our agents are involved in many local charities all year long. From sponsoring local athletic teams, to Hasbro Children’s Hospital, delivering Thanksgiving baskets and adopting local families enable us to exhibit our commitment to help those in need.
Why RE/MAX Advantage Group?
Being affiliated with REMAX, the most recognizable brand in Real Estate, allows our agents to be among the top producers in the state and nationwide. You can take comfort knowing you will be surrounded by some of the brightest most innovative minds in the industry. The success of our programs will allow you to take your career to new levels.
The consistency of RE/MAX Advantage Group for the past 27 years has been a solid presence in the State of Rhode Island, and we’d love to speak with you about furthering your career goals and aspirations.
If you are interested in finding out more about career opportunities here, call Carolyn at: 401-741-5552.